Seven great things about writing:
1. You are never bored. If you ever get to the point where you can only sit and rock in a chair, you will still be entertained by your own imagination.
2. You have lots and lots of friends. They might just be in your head, but still.
3. You have an excuse for staring at people.
4. You have an excuse for being weird. I mean, writers are weird, right?
5. If you are a crime writer, you have a perfect reason for reading gross books on forensics and death and even looking at the pictures.
6. You can travel anywhere in the world and not leave your house.
7. You get to live way more than nine lives.