Basically, she gave me some work to do. And because I was sitting here staring at a blank page, I thought - why not? Besides, I LOVE Ali's questions. She's very funny and very smart, so I figured I'd have some fun. AND I DID!
(The other part where I find 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions - well, I might forget to do that.)
- What beverage is absolutely essential for you to have by your side when writing? RED WINE
- How important is romance to your storylines? VERY! I ALWAYS HAVE A LOVE ANGLE AND A SEX SCENE OR TWO
- Research first, during or after the first draft? HMMM - ALL OF THE ABOVE. DEPENDS ON WHAT IT IS. IF I FIND THE RESEARCH INTERESTING, I DO IT BEFORE OR AFTER: NOT INTERESTING, RELUCTANTLY TACKLE IT AFTERWARD.
- How much do you edit as you go along? A LOT.
- Mystery or thriller? What do you prefer reading and what do you prefer writing? MYSTERY - BOTH READING AND WRITING
- Adventure or romance? ROMANCE
- Do you primarily read the genre you write? YES
- If you had to pitch one of your stories to a TV producer for a series, which one would you pick? THE NEWEST ONE, SWEET KAROLINE
- If it got picked up, who would you cast in the leads? MEREDITH HENDERSON
- Would you want to be on set for filming? DEFINITELY!
- You've been nominated for an award for your new series. Who would you thank when you won? MY HUSBAND, DAUGHTER AND SON, AND MY MOTHER