Friday, July 19, 2013

In my mind, I'm goin' to Hollywood...




Today I'm in a whole bunch of places at once. It's a whirlwind, I tell ya!

I'm in Los Angeles, one of my favorite spots, with Douglas Wickard, who is a wonderful friend and author. He asked me such GREAT questions. You'll be able to tell immediately that he's a fabulous writer.

Douglas Wickard: Walker's Blog





I LOVE L.A. - in my mind, I go to Hollywood a lot. My son and his wife live there, you see.


This is a picture of me with my son and daughter when Kristen and I were visiting James and Meredith. We're on Venice Beach! Meredith took the picture.

Later this same day, I was able to have wine and conversation with Douglas, whom I'd only met online previously.








I'm off to lots of other places, too, thanks to Mayra Calvani's services as an author promotions expert!

Interview on Open salon

Interview on American Chronicle

Spotlight on Book Blogs

Mommy Bloggers

The Book Marketing Network

She Writes

I hope you can drop by and make a comment on one or two of them. Thanks for being on the ride with me. Please let me know if you like my book, too. I love feedback.



Sweet Karoline










No comments: